Wednesday, March 3rd | 12:00 pm CT | Registration is free
Why should I attend this webinar?
Energy companies today have to adapt to new consumption patterns and levels of demand in a lower for longer environment, with more focus on efficiency and flexibility than ever before in order to save money on the service provider, people, hardware, and software costs.
Join Confluent for a free, industry-focused session on how to transform energy outcomes with event-driven architectures. We’ll discuss how the energy industry leverages real-time, event streaming to transform data and enable hybrid cloud architectures, highlighting use cases and best practices from our largest energy customers.
What will the webinar cover?
We’ll explore many energy use cases such as:
- Field management by exception
- Drilling and completion operation efficiency
- Edge analytics for real-time field decision making
- Real-time pressure and temperature data generating automated well actions
- Streaming from the edge to the cloud or data center
- Global asset tracking and tracing
- Real-time sensor data analytics
- Automated anomaly detection
- Emission detection
- Digital twin
- Improved surveillance to prevent vandalism, illegal tapping, and theft
- ERP and monolithic architecture modernization
In addition, we’ll share best practices from some of the energy industry's largest customers:
- How these customers are using event streaming to capture and process field data in real-time
- How to create architectures that support edge, IoT, field data capture, and cloud
- How to leverage Confluent’s Apache Kafka experience and expertise to free up administrator and developer cycles
Who will I hear from?
Energy Practice Lead
Confluent, Oil and Gas
John is customer committed, trusted advisor and seeks new possibilities with clients that enable
them to innovate, gain competitive advantages, and enhance revenue. Enterprise technology, software, and services experience includes data-driven digital transformation, business service management, security, policy compliance and enforcement, administration, and workflow applications for multiple platforms and environments.