Access to the 2020 Conference
Did you miss out on the 2020 Machine Learning in Oil & Gas Virtual Conference? Want to purchase access to available presentations (pdf/video), list of attendees, virtual exhibitions from leading tech providers? Click below for more details.
The 5th Annual Machine Learning in Oil and Gas Virtual Conference included deep-dive informative case studies from oil and gas companies, technology keynotes and panel sessions designed to meet the needs of those on the business and IT side of the Machine Learning.
The 2020 Machine Learning in Oil & Gas Virtual Conference showcased how Oil and Gas leaders are now deploying Machine Learning models at scale, as the 5th iteration of this renowned event focused on how early adopters are gaining an edge - at the expense of slower moving competitors.
This was a rare opportunity to discover how budding technologies can be applied into practical and profitable Machine Learning that you can implement in your company today.
Delegates Attended Machine Learning in Oil and Gas virtually to:
- Learn how the top oil and gas producers are using ML and data to solve business challenges
- Benefit from interactive discussions and the opportunity to problem-solve with data scientists
- Understand how to use deep neural networks for image recognition, NLP and text-based sentiment analysis
- Rethink company strategies in the age of AI and Machine Learning
- Take predictive analytics to the next level - strategies for adding AI to your analytics toolbox
- Learn from 30+ industry experts
What benefits were received with your registration?
- Networking - View every attendee, connect with them and form valuable relationships through our event app, Socio.
- Live and on-demand video - Watch all the presentations live in the event app. Miss some? Want to go back and re-watch? All presentations (if given permission by the speaker) will be available on-demand.
- Virtual exhibition - Learn more about the latest technologies from leading solution providers in the interactive exhibition zone. Get answers to your questions, read case studies and watch short videos on the latest trends.
- Fun, games and prizes - Win prizes throughout the event with trivia, scavenger hunts and more.
2020 Attending Companies Included: