Oil and gas companies must rapidly change their business models – reducing costs and improving operational efficiency has never been more important.
Agile, innovative companies, that have the right people in the right place with the right responsibilities, can explore and implement technologies to transform their operations – quickly and cost effectively.
Understanding which technologies will have the best ROI, and what internal processes and systems should be transformed – can be the difference between surviving, thriving, or dying.
Over the past 5 years, 10,000+ oil and gas executives have attended Energy Conference Network events to learn, network and find solutions.
Like our customers, we have had adapt to the times, and understand that while there is an understandable demand for a return to physical events, there is also tremendous benefits in attending virtual events – time savings, no travel, flexibility.
We are pleased to launch the first annual Summer Digitalization Virtual Summit – August 4-6, 2020.
- Value: Just $100 for 3-days of priceless insight. No fee for Oil & Gas Operators and members of Government.
- Global operator case studies
- Watch from your computer or mobile device – at home or in the office
- Access presentations on demand after the event
- Utilize the Energy Conference Network networking app to contact other attendees – just like at our physical events
Specific technologies covered include:
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Digital Twins
- Edge Technology
- Supply Chain
Who Should Attend
Professionals in charge of:
- Digital Transformation
- Continuous Improvement
- Asset Management
- Upstream, Midstream and Downstream Oil and Gas Operators
- Drilling contractors
- Service companies
- Technology Innovators
- and anyone interested in contributing to the digital transformation of the oil and gas sector.
45+ Operating Companies Registered Including